Client: One of the largest producers of bottled non-alcoholic & ready-to-drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific region.
The multinational client faced a critical operational bottleneck that impeded their ability to effectively gauge the impact of promotional efforts. The absence of a comprehensive reporting system not only hindered their capacity to make informed decisions but also jeopardized their competitive standing in the fiercely dynamic Asia-Pacific F&B market.
- Absence of a mechanism to capture and analyze weekly/monthly reports.
- Lack of existing configuration in the system to track essential KPIs - sales volume, revenue generated, and cost of promotional campaigns.
- Data generation and collection across departments and stakeholders were not homogenous. Extracting and collating the data from siloed teams made it challenging for CXOs to monitor performance.
With a detailed assessment, we understood their data and their bottlenecks at a granular to provide strong data architectures, intuitive multi-dimensional reporting, and optimized their data management.
- Revolutionized the collection of reports generated across applications with SQL and Prep Builder to enable efficient reporting using Tableau.
- Creation of What-IF Analysis reports for promotional strategies.
- Implementation of D-A-R (Dashboard-Analysis-Reporting) approach for the Sales teams
- Implemented framework for auto-generation of Analytics and dashboards from source system data leveraging Tableau
- Revamping of app and website to track effectiveness of campaigns and supervise promotion-to-sales ROI