Client: India's Largest Airport Concessionaire
The client grappled with an immense influx of internally generated data, appending 30,000 rows to a colossal 60 million-row spreadsheet daily. The lack of data uniformity led to multiple versions of the same sheet, compromising its integrity and hampering analysis crucial for decision-making. The client decided to replace their legacy data management and reporting systems with QlikView, a leading analytics solution.
- Vast amount of data created data management and processing challenges
- Lack of standardization across data sources
- Inefficiencies caused due to slow response time
- Delayed insights due to slow data reloads
- Lack of trust in the solution led to a chaotic process and low user adoption.
- Our analysts collaborated with IT and business users to identify concerns, and our developers diligently incorporated missing requirements.
- With Qlik's three-layered ETL architecture, we achieve optimized processes and a strong foundation for comprehensive analytics.
- We delivered a precise and tailored solution by recreating the UI to match user interactions effectively.