Client: A prominent private sector life insurance company
The client faced issues in managing the widely generated unstructured data and bringing out insights from the same resulting in ineffective and heavily gut-reliant decision-making. They needed help with creating intricate projections for revenue generation and determining leakages across channels.
- Lack of automated data management and data analytics platform
- Inability to tackle and calculate advanced calculations for operational, strategy, and planning purposes
- Non-availability of real-time data and dashboards across the organization
- A consolidated Data Warehouse was established which structured all the necessary data, enabling efficient data retrieval and analysis for informed decision-making.
- Qlik Sense was implemented to address projection calculations for revenue projection generation – extending it with visualizations and dashboards for better analysis.
- Technical advancements at different levels were made to enhance projection. This included refining algorithms, incorporating statistical models, and leveraging advanced analytics techniques to improve the accuracy and reliability of projections.