Client: HCL Infosystems is one of India's premier IT Services, distribution, and digital solutions company.
With around 700MB to 1GB of data getting added on a daily basis from 800 distributors, 12 channels, 50 OEMs & 80000 retailers, it was huge amount of information to capture and process. It was further not been helped by disparate practices prevalent in 35 branch offices across India.
- Manual collation of data into spreadsheets & excels which were primary platforms for data analysis and decision-making.
- Some must have KPIs were not being tracked or updated regularly. Often, it was leading to missed warning signals.
- Subjective decision-making and reacting actions were hurting the performance and business output.
HCL Infosystem chose Qlik Sense for data management and decision-making as an all-in-one platform for data analysis and automated reporting. Following were the key highlights of the implementation:
- Agile methodology was adopted to have shorter sprints of heightened visibility and to incorporate evolving user demands.
- Development in-close alignment with concerned department that meant better end user understanding and self-service capabilities.
- Integrated IT and analytics ecosystem which allowed not just desktop-access but flexibility to interact with the Qlik Sense platform on-the-go via mobile apps.
- Automated reports that would hit the stakeholders email boxes early in the morning at 6 AM of their working days.
What the client has to say:
The highlights of the implementation process were comprehensive requirement gathering and setting up a fully thought-out feedback mechanism. Their constant involvement and high-quality implementation made them the partner of choice for organization-wide implementation.
Ex- General Manager IT, HCL Infosystem