Client: Life Insurance Company
The client currently lacked efficient reporting and dashboarding processes due to the complexities and restrictions of an on-premise business analytics platform. Their irregular reporting practices combined with the lack of a solid architectural support have started to impact their business performance, emphasizing the necessity for a streamlined and comprehensive reporting solution.
- Lack of streamlined workflows for creating dashboards and reporting
- Multiple hierarchies on the on-premises platform impeding the drill-down capabilities
- Limited ability to thoroughly explore and analyze data for informed decision-making
- Irregular reporting practices in place causing delays and inaccuracies in decision-making and efficiency optimization
- Created a solid foundational architecture based on Azure and combined it with Power BI for seamless data flow and reporting.
- Designed dashboards for multiple spectra of business users with advanced interactive capabilities like drill-down for geographics and demographics, etc.
- Specialized actionable dashboards within the Azure + Power BI solution to provide leadership and CXOs with a clear understanding of the sales and distribution department's performance.