Our client is a health technology giant headquartered in the Netherlands. The company firmly believes in innovation for people and constantly strives to devise new and improved healthcare devices. The global footprint of the conglomerate allows them to operate in over 100+ locations across different countries. With more than 80,000+ individuals, the company has a diverse 4,500 patents and portfolio that includes everything from health monitoring to various surgical equipment.
- Inability to communicate process initiatives and receive feedback from across the ISC landscape.
- Unable to forecast market trends leading to loss of opportunities, visibility, and market share.
- Difficulties collecting and standardizing master data to align with the hierarchies established.
- Ineffective collaboration between Sales, Finance, IT, and HR-owned processes and maintenance.
- Accumulating and cleansing data from more than 50+ data files including excel dumps from SharePoint, Salesforce.com to enable automated data management and delivery
- Implementing eagle-eye dashboard with true KPIs that gave executives a birds-eye view of the sales processes, enabling a real-time view of reports spread across departments, BUs, and regions.
- Fed data into Qlik's ETL infrastructure to carefully define, model, and process datasets using advanced analytics to curate a refined result ready for visualization.
- Increased adoption between teams and built materials to facilitate proper knowledge transfer and training within the organization.