Client - Korean Automobile Conglomerate
Korean Automobile Conglomerate faced difficulty with integrating data from the organization's different business units such as sales & marketing automation, customer relationship management (CRM), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems for better decision-making. The client was also facing issues with accurate reporting of sales, after-sales service, warranty, complaints, and dealer performance.
- Lack of automated data collection and integrated system
- Labor-intensive and time-consuming ways to collate data and then create, manage & distribute reports
- Non-availability of real time insights & sales data across the organization
- Data Management through Qlik sense by collating data from different data sources helps to accelerate data delivery, improve data availability & automate analytics
- Data Modeling helped the client with creating tables, defining relationships between different data sources, and using statistical techniques to identify patterns or trends. This helps in building design visualizations and dashboards to optimize performance, reduce costs, and better understand their customers.
- Analytics Dashboards for business functions using Trends, KPIs, GeoAnalytics, Comparative Analysis & detailed reports
- Advanced Reporting using Qlik N-Printing to replace manual report creation with auto-generated reports with loaded analytics and dashboard. It also helped in scheduling and automation of report distribution, making it a great option that needs to regularly produce and share reports with stakeholders.
- Adoption of innovative Technology Infrastructure by the client to integrate business units for better decision making & ongoing Support by us to ensure that the solution continues to meet the needs and remains up to date